Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8191

Today is an exciting day that signals how close the race is getting. I received an email that the Official Disneyland Half Marathon Program is now available online. It is likely that I will have all 20 pages of this material memorized before we get to Anaheim as planning all of the details is half the fun of a Disney trip. In addition, I downloaded an electronic copy of the waiver that I can read & sign in advance so I have more time to enjoy Disneyland.

The waiver included my bib number: 8191. I like numbers as they make things official like when I got into college or recently became a PE. So now that I have a number it is official that I'm going to run a half marathon! And am one step closer to receiving the coveted finisher's medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment