Thursday, July 8, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Being an optimist I'll start with the good news....Crystal is recovering quickly and has assured me that I should not count her out and she will be in Anaheim ready to run on September 5!!!! We were even able to go for a short run today. She just said that our pace may be a little slower due to the lost training time. Not a problem as my goal for the Half Marathon is to finish and have fun along the way. I now won't feel so bad when I stop for a photo op with Mickey.

The bad news is that my achilles started hurting today. My other achilles was sore a couple of months ago when we started longer runs but before we started our official training schedule. I had to rest for about two weeks without running before it felt better so I'm crossing my fingers that this one won't set me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment