Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Stuff

  • Elias joined Crystal and I on our after work run this evening. And after the run Elias added 'Crystal' to his ever growing vocabulary. Very exciting!
  • Elias also enjoyed pointing out the Mickey on my shirt while we were stretching. That's right I purchased Crystal & I special 'In Training for the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon' running shirts. This is just the beginning of the wonderful Disney merchandise that I will acquire to commemorate this event. I consider the exclusive Disneyland 1/2 Marathon memorabilia, especially the coveted finisher's medal & race day pin, one of the most important reasons to participate in a Disney run.
  • The other day someone asked me how I knew about the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon. I wasn't quite sure how to respond as I thought this was just common knowledge like knowing that Friday follows Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just wow. The WORST part is that you not only got one for yourself, but you got one for Crystal too. :) Just one of the reasons I love you.

    ReplyDelete