Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Motherhood

So today I had an interesting and somewhat profound thought (that may be a bit of an overstatement). I realized that I never could have imagined how being a mom would change my life. Now there are all of the typical things like a new ability to multitask even more than before and the ability to function on much less sleep. Although I still haven't gotten used to that one as I need a lot of sleep. And of course one can't explain a parent's love and overarching desire to do what is best for your child until you become a parent. Wow, this blog post has gotten much deeper than I had planned.

Back to the point I was trying to make that motherhood changed me in ways I never expected. I never thought that I would enjoy running or eating tuna casserole for dinner. Ah, how my life has changed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment