So in an effort to answer my question about what people think about when they are running I've decided to blog about a few of the things that ran through my head on my run this morning:
- Why do there seem to be more women out jogging, walking dogs, etc at 6:30 am than men?
- Am I the only person who has Disney theme park music on their running IPod playlist?
- I know Elias won't remember the trip to Disneyland or me running the 1/2 marathon but I hope that he will be excited to hear about how he (with a little help from Mickey) encouraged his mom.
- At what point will I feel like I'm a part of the "runner's club" and not think wow that person is very motivated every time I see someone out running?
- I'm sure glad we bought the Bob jogging stroller.